Friday, July 30, 2010

Walmart 64% Off: FREE Gum, $.25 Glue and Crayons!

We were on the way home from Winco last night when Sam started crying, "Walmart! Walmart!" He WANTED to go to Walmart. Did I mention that we had already been in Winco FOREVER buying stuff for my family reunion?

It's amazing what getting to look at the fish swimming around will do to a child. Poor, deprived child.

So off to Walmart we went!


Retails: $22.62
Total Spent: $8.17
Percent Off: 64%

How did I do it?

Great Deals:
Dentyne Pure gum, reg. $.96
- used $1 coupon from newspaper
- FREE!!!

Glue Sticks, 2 pack, reg. $.97
- on sale $.25!!!

Crayons, 24 pack, reg. $.97?
- on sale $.25!!!


Good Deals:
Kraft Cheese, 8 oz, reg. $2.69?
- on sale $2
- used $1 peelie on bag
- $1!

Odwalla Juice, reg. $1.50 (and yes, the bigger one IS empty. Thanks for noticing! It was pretty good.)
- used $1 coupon I got from another store a while ago
- $.50!

Blueberry Juice, reg. $1.88
- used $1 coupon hanging from juice
- $.88!

Clorox 2, reg. $3.86
- used $2 coupon I got from coupons.com a while ago. I'm not sure if it's still available.
- $1.86! (thought I'd give this a try!)


Ok Deals:
Coconut Milk, reg. $1.28 (this is the cheapest I have found it in a LONG time)


Money Left for the Month: $44.04

1 comment: