Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Buy Low 61% Off: Super Cheap Produce!

Buy Low


Retails: $26.26
Total Spent: $10.18
Percent Off: 61%

How did I do it?

FYI: Buy Low does not list the regular prices on any produce so I used the Shopping Wizard on SavvyShopperDeals for the regular prices on these items at other stores. When there were multiple prices, I took the lower one. If there wasn't an item listed then I (gasp) made it up.

Strawberries, 1 lb, reg. $2.99
- on sale $1!

Peaches, reg. $2.78/lb
- on sale 3 lbs/$1!!

Limes, reg. $.33 each
- on sale 5/$1!

Loose Carrots, reg. $1/lb
- on sale 2lb/$1!!

Mangos, reg. $.75
- on sale 2/$1!

Avocado, small, reg. $1.09
- on sale 5/$1!!

Russet Potatoes, 10 lb, reg. $3.49
- on sale $.99!

Cilantro, reg. $.69
- on sale $.50

Spinach, bunch, reg. $1
- on sale 3/$1!!

Ginger Root, reg. $1.99/lb

Daisy sour cream, 16 oz, reg. $2.19
- on sale $.98!

Gerber Rice Cereal, reg. $1.79
I'm so mad. I totally have a coupon for this but apparently didn't bring it with me. Darn it.


Sale ends Tuesday night, except for spinach, avocado and peaches. They were on sale today only.

Money Left for the Month: $73.31

2 comments:

  1. I have got to stop reading your blog. I get more and more sad I do not have a Buy Low Market near me or actually a Kroger store for that matter. I still get coupon deals, but produce is much much much more expensive out here. Sigh. Such is life. Enjoy your cheap produce for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. BUY DISPOSABLE GLOVES ONLINE

    ReplyDelete