Monday, April 6, 2009

Hooray! Joy's Dumb Deals!

So I'm now limiting my annoying sharing of deals to this web site. Maybe that will keep my family blog from being blacklisted on every family/friends blog we know? Maybe not. I just HAVE to share my great deals. To everyone I know. A couple of times each.
 

Anyway, here's my obnoxious sharing of my deals today:

Albertsons favorites (no double coupons in Utah. boo.):
3 boxes of Kellogg's Special K cereal, reg. $4.69
   * on sale for $2.49 each
   * used 3 $1.50 coupons
   * used in store coupon for free eggs
   * payed $3 
   * printed out a catalina (coupon) for a free gallon of milk
So for $3 I got 3 boxes of cereal, 18 eggs, and a gallon of milk. Nice.

Walgreens favorites:
Glade lasting Impressions Kit, reg. $5.99
   * $2 rebate
   * used $4 coupon
   * Free!

Visine, reg. $3.99
   * bought 2 in each transaction
   * used 2 $3 coupons
   * $.99 each AND
   * prints out a $3 Register Reward (gift card) when you buy 2

Oust Surface and Air Sanitizer, reg. $2.99
   * $1 rebate
   * used $2 coupon
   * Free!

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste, reg. $3.49
   * used $.75 coupon
   * $2.74 each AND
   * prints out a $3.50 Register Reward

I had so much fun this morning! 

Albertsons total spent: $7.18
                       retails at: $25.43
                   percent off: 71%

Walgreens total spent: $13.43
     rebates applied for: $9.00
              adjusted total: $4.43
                      retails at: $89.00                  
                  percent off:  95%
PLUS got $16.50 in Register Rewards
 

         

2 comments:

  1. No Joy. Nobody thinks your deals are dumb ... really ... it's not like all your friends get together and talk about it behind your back or anything ... really ... :)

    Yeah, I know the obsession is hard to keep to yourself. I swear, I can't sleep some nights because I'm trying to put together deals in my head.

    Hey, I'm gonna be in Provo next Thursday night, April 16th, (by myself! no kids! this is HUGE.) would you wanna meet up for dinner? email me if you're interested garnrose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im about to move to UT just so I can get in on some of these deals

    ReplyDelete