Friday, April 17, 2009

I love Walgreens


Retails at: $13.84 (yikes!)
Out of pocket: $0.00

How? Walgreens is the best, between their Register Rewards (like gift cards) and rebates. Both the Skintimate (Edge too) and Chapstick produce Register Rewards. The shaving gel costs $3 and produces a $3 RR. The chapstick costs $2 and produces a $2 RR. However, they will only spit out one per transaction per item, so I had to buy them in 2s: 1 shaving gel and 1 chapstick and did that twice. I used RR's I got from last week to pay for them along with my Walgreens card I got from doing rebates last month. Hooray! Apparently my Walgreens restocks on Saturdays now so I'll be back there tomorrow to get some more freebies (because I need more toothbrushes. ha ha.)

P.S. RR are really great. You don't have to sign up or do anything to get them, just buy the item. Just know that you can't use the RR you got from buying chapstick to pay for more chapstick or else another RR won't print. You can, however, use the RR from buying chapstick to pay for the Skintimate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment