Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walmart. Boo.


Retails: $29
Total Paid: $10.79

Confession: I didn't get as good of a deal as it looks. This was very sneaky of me. I actually had a return for $14 for something I received as a gift and didn't need. My straightener went out about a week ago and I am TIRED of looking awful. I couldn't find it on sale but I needed it right away, so I went to the place I could get it for the cheapest: Walmart. Oh joy. The sunglasses were $5- my 3rd pair in that many months- and the shower gel was free with coupon. 

If only I would stop breaking my sunglasses...

2 comments:

  1. I got to your blog from another frugal blog. I'm on a lap top with a 15.4 inch screen and the pattern and color of your blog's background makes it hard for me to read about all your great deals. Not sure if others are having the same difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, I am so impressed! I keep reading about these amazing deals and just don't feel like I can do it. We're moving to Mapleton in a couple weeks, but then I think maybe I'll have to have you over so you can teach me! Especially now with a much bigger mortgage. :) - Jessica R, from the 7th ward, well 11th now.

    ReplyDelete