Saturday, April 11, 2009

Walmart. Oh joy.


Walmart stresses me out. It's too big with not enough help. And heaven forbid Matt come with me- he is so not a shopper and hates crowds. Just shoot me. However, this turned out to be a very pleasant shopping trip. Between coupons, Walmart's sales, and price matching (a beautiful thing!) I felt pretty good. For so much produce, I thought I didn't spend that much. Especially considering that I used to spend over $100 every time I entered Wallies doors. I just couldn't resist their flashy low prices and store brand canned goods. 

Total Spent: $21.05

And I put that kernel of corn there on the corner of the picture just to make you all feel like better homemakers. Aren't I nice?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hold up there Buck-a-roo! First, I haven't been invited to go shopping in a very long while. Second, I will do almost anything for a treat. Just to set the record straight. --Matt

    ReplyDelete