Monday, April 20, 2009

Albertsons Doublers

You got to love double coupons. Albertsons has 3 double coupons in each Sunday paper and since I get 3 papers, that's 9 items for super cheap/free! Whoo hoo! I'm excited because we're running lower on toilet paper and this will hold us off a bit until we hit a great sale. And I've been eyeing those True Delight bars ever since we got a sample in the mail. Matt LOVES them. 

My Albertsons is so great. They weren't busy at all this morning (6am is the best time to shop!) and Mrs. Cashier of the Year let me do 3 transactions one right after another. (You are only supposed to do 3 double coupons per trip- some stores have you take your stuff out to your car and come back in)

I also needed milk.


Here's the stats:

Retails: $48.18
I Paid: $7.03
Percent Off: 85.5%

I had: 
* $9 in coupons x 2 with double coupons ($18 off!)
* a $3 catalina (like gift card) from the taco bell stuff last week
* a free Betty Crocker potatoes coupon
Plus stuff was on sale

P.S. No, I didn't the flowers this morning. I got those from my husband the other day for no reason at all. He's so good to me!

2 comments:

  1. I need you to move to texas and help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever really do want to talk about this, give me a call. I would LOVE to talk about couponing, just ask Matt. It is just so darn fun!

    ReplyDelete