Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Shopping

Here's my Walgreens/Albertsons deals today. I swear, the Albertson's people are so nice. I LOVE my neighborhood store. They are so friendly at 6am.
All this would have gone for $167. I paid $47 and I have to tell you, I totally messed up. I am dying over the $5 in coupons that I forgot to use. Things were just so crazy this morning and I was very distracted. I really want to go back and see if I can return things and do the transactions again. Matt thinks I'm crazy. He said, "You'd go through all that work just for $5?!" Um, hello. Have you been paying attention the last 3 months?

I don't have time to list out all I did, but favorites from Walgreens :
*Free soy candles
*Free Softsoap body wash
*sort of free lip gloss (cost $2 but get $2 RR)
*sort of free shaving gel (cost $3 but get $3 RR)
(oh yeah, I also have $20 in Register Rewards- like gift cards- and a free softsoap body wash catalina)

Faves from Albertsons
*12 boxes of cereal for next to free
*taco bell shells for next to free
*free cough drops
(also got a $5 catalina- like a gift card)


Shopping is good. So I got 72% off (because it matters) AND have about $30 in catalinas to use in the next couple weeks. Hooray! (Matt told me I can't factor in the catalinas twice- when I get them and when I use them- that it is cheating and that I have to choose when I subtract them for my amazing totals I put up here. So watch for my totals to be ridiculously low in the next week or so at Walgreens. Darn Matt.)


I'm still so mad about those stupid coupons...

No comments:

Post a Comment