Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sorry!

I'm so sorry to annoy all of you, but I can't help it! This is the best, most fun hobby I've ever had, and that's including collecting sugar packets. (yes, I'm serious. I collected sugar packets. I had a LOT. And that was before someone gave me their dead grandma's collection, but that's another story) 

This stuff was all from Albertsons and would have retailed at $51.83. YIKES! I spent $10.13. How? I'm gifted. That and I LOVE coupons. 
FYI: Albertson's has a double coupon sale that ends today (the double coupons were in the Sunday paper and for those of you outside of Utah, I've heard they will have double coupons in your ad tomorrow. Lucky dogs.) 

Here's the break-down:
  * Hillshire Farms- regularly $3.99, clearanced out to $.99 each
  * Assorted spices- on sale, $1 off coupon x 2 (so $2 off each) and the pepper grinder was on sale for $2, so it was FREE
  * Pringles- on sale for $1, $1/2 coupon x 2 (so $2/2), made them FREE
  * Wrigleys gum- on sale Buy One, Get One Free, plus I had 4 coupons for straight-up free gum, giving me 8 packs for FREE (this one was my favorite, by far)

Oh, and aren't you observant! Way to spot the opened Pringles can! A girl has to eat...


No comments:

Post a Comment