Friday, September 10, 2010

Rite Aid: Real Cheap Gerber

Ok, now do I really NEED anything I bought tonight? No, with the exception of the animal crackers. There may have been 4 bags when I left the store. They are Good.


I don't need all this stuff now, but I bought them for the following reasons:
  1. I need to attend Shoppers Anonymous meetings
  2. I had $5 in UpRewards (rite aid dollars) that were going to expire
  3. For the good of everyone involved, Mommy needed a trip out, and of course that means to the store
  4. I like to buy ahead. The Gerber stuff is a bit beyond Isaac, but he'll get there soon enough, well before the expiration date. After coupons and sales, they end up being a pretty decent deal. I just wish they had more stuff on the shelves so I could have gotten more of what I wanted.
Rite Aid has a rebate of $5 when you buy $15 of Gerber food and drinks. They are also having a Buy One, Get 50% Off the 2nd sale. I had a Buy 2, Get 1 Free coupon from Rite Aid's Video Values from last month and a few cheapo Gerber coupons that came in the mail a few weeks ago.

I bought the rest of the stuff mostly to get my total up to $25 so I could use a $5/$25 purchase Rite Aid coupon. I also used $5 in UpRewards that printed a couple weeks ago.

By the way, don't those bowling pins look awesome? Oh Mom, if we had only had this set growing up! Think how many cups this would have saved you from washing. It's only $2.50 in the clearance Summer stuff.

Total Spent: $11.17
plus I have a $5 rebate coming, so factoring that in
Adjusted Total Spent: $6.17

Money Left for the Month: $75.35
Yikes. This is not looking good...

No comments:

Post a Comment