Monday, September 20, 2010

3 Packs of Huggies for FREE at Rite Aid

Free diapers? Yes. Well, sort of. Let me explain.


Huggies jumbo pack, reg. $12.49 each
- on sale $8.99

Buy 3 packs, totaling $26.97
- use $5/$25 Rite Aid purchase coupon here or here ($21.97)
- use $1 Video Values coupon you get from watching a Huggies commercial on Rite Aid's web site ($20.97) You can only get one of these.
- use 3 $2 or $3 coupons, depending on the type of diapers you are getting. (see coupon list below) I used the $2 coupons ($14.97)
- Pay $14.97 + tax = $16.45 in utah
- 3 $2 UpRewards print. These are like a gift card or catalina that you can use on just about any non prescription items in the store in the next two weeks. You can even use them immediately to pay for another diaper transaction. ($10.45)
- apply for $10 Rite Aid Rebate online ($.45) You can only do this one time.

Ok, so you do end up paying $.45. Sorry. I guess it's not quite free. Almost.

The Pure and Natural diapers are the ones that have a $3 coupon available and if you do these it ends up being an even better deal. They were all out of these when I went this morning but I got a raincheck which includes the $2 upreward and will be getting a few more packs when they get in. Even without the $10 rebate they end up being $2/pack when you buy 3 and use the $5/$25 coupon. That's 8.7 cents a diaper for a size 4! Costco is 20.8 for Huggies and 21.3 for Kirkland.

Printable Coupon List
(there are no current newspaper coupons)

thanks SavvySisterShops for the coupon list!


Retails: $40
Total Spent: $16.45
Percent Off: 59%
plus I have $6 in UpRewards to use on anything at the store in the next 2 weeks and a $10 Rebate coming. Factoring that in,
Total Spent: $.45
Percent Off: 99%

Check out Hip2Save for other things on sale at Rite Aid this week.

This sale ends Saturday Night.

Money Left for the Month: $24.14

6 comments:

  1. FYI: I don't think that the pull-ups qualify for the $10 GC... they're not listed in the SCR booklet. I grabbed free diapers today too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Good to know. I've already bought diapers at Rite Aid this month, so I'm not worried for me but I'll update the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I just looked up the rebate details online and it just says "Huggies Jumbo Pack" with no details on which packs. Anyone have any more info on the pull-ups being included or not?

    https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/rebatelistpage.asp?searchform=yes&from=sch&categories=search

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know if it goes through with the Pull-ups. With it reading Jumbo pack diapers (and not listing pull-ups or training pants) I'm running on diapers only assumption. But I'd love it if it included pull=ups too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. joy, I just called my rite aid and they said they dont have any pure and natural but they are letting us substitue for any of the other huggies and I can still use the coupons. I'll go tonight and see if it's true. But that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete