Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oops. Budgets are Overrated?

I am admitting to 2 things
  1. I am not on top of anything in my life.
  2. We bought a few odds and ends this weekend with family in town and didn't record it.
Sorry. I'm guessing it came to about $10, so we'll call it that.



Also I hit Buy Low yesterday for some produce. I love their produce prices, you can't beat them. The grapes are $.78/lb, bananas are $.25/lb. There's always some great deal there, especially on their extra produce days- Wed and Thurs. I'm excited to try this Roasted Garlic Cauliflower to use some of that $.50/lb cauliflower. We'll see how it turns out.

Total Spent: $8.13

Buy Low's ad is here if you're interested in prices.

And since I'm such a cheater, I'm rolling over my extra $28.13 from last month. I forgot to do that when the month started. I'm excited to have this extra money as it will mean I go less over budget this month with all the caselot sales.

That being said, I'll subtract $18.13 from the $28.13 (no way- they're exactly $10 apart!) and add $10 to my budget for the month.

Money Left for the Month: $160.58

No comments:

Post a Comment