Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Free 5 lb Cache Valley Cheese!

Ok, so if you get Parents magazine, check out p. 80-something of the OCTOBER issue (Sorry for leaving that month part out earlier. Details, details, details). Here in Utah there is a coupon for a FREE Cache Valley butter or cheese. The best part about it is there is no price or size limit! Sweet. So of course I greedily used it to get the biggest hunk of cheese possible. This is a 5 lb block I got from Smiths and retails for $16.99. How much did I pay for it? Nothing!

I've heard that Walmart carries it as well.


If you don't get Parent magazine, look for it. I didn't see it at Maceys or Smiths. Anyone know where they sell it? It is totally worth the $2 something to get this cheese for free. Someone said that they didn't get it in their magazine in Idaho, so check out the magazine before you buy it to make sure the coupon's in there.

I'm planning on leaving a couple pounds as a block and then shredding and freezing the rest.

The best part about this whole deal is that I didn't even pay for the Parent subscription- I got it for free last year from some online deal. Love it.

thanks PYP

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the deal for cereal at Macey's (98 cents a box)? I went to the Spanish Fork one and there was no limit! I just had to cut out the coupons at the register. They gave me as many as I needed!

    ReplyDelete