Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Buy Low Review


Things about Buy Low:
  • Their address is 2250 N University Parkway in Provo. They are in between Shopko and Cafe Rio where Food4Less used to be
  • They have really good produce prices
  • They have extra produce prices Wednesday and Thursday
  • They have extra meat prices on Friday and Saturday
  • They have 10% off for students Monday and Tuesday
  • Their carts have 2 spots for little ones to sit in and they also have carts with the fun driving cars in the front
  • With the amazing prices they have there are items that aren't the highest quality. I've never had problems with their apples, bananas, berries, and many other items. However, the spinach is always covered in dirt (easy to wash off!) and after looking at some things I sometimes don't get everything I've planned. It is SO WORTH it for me to pass over things and every once in a long while, throw something away.
  • There is no PinchingYourPennies GrocerySmarts list for Buy Low
  • I like to make bigger trips here every other week or so, using canned/frozen produce until I get to the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment