Saturday, September 18, 2010

Party and Walmart deals.

So I threw Matt a surprise party yesterday and wasn't able to post anything because I didn't want to blow it, but I spent about $50 on food. Let's just say I over-bought a little bit. I ended up buying most of it at Walmart Thursday and had to literally sneak it in the house, past him talking to our sweet neighbor. Thanks Grandma Lola!

Because I can, I am taking this out of the "birthday budget" and not the monthly budget. I just wanted to tell you that for 3 reasons:
  1. In case you saw me at Walmart filling my cart
  2. In case you wonder how I got the ingredients to make the recipes I will be posting soon
  3. In case you even care. Who reads this anyways?

I did get a few things from our grocery budget there.


I price matched the Betty Crocker deal from Smiths- I didn't have those coupons when I went there. See here for details. They end up being $.75/box.



I also found this huge guy of vanilla for $.98. It was twice the size for 1/2 the price of any other ones. I go through vanilla, I'll tell you what. For the last few Christmases we've been given vanilla from friends and I've recently hit the bottom of those, darn it all.

I spent about $10 so with that,

Money Left for the Month: $40.59

1 comment:

  1. I care because I do read your blog! ;) Thanks for posting awesome deals!

    ReplyDelete