Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's About Time.

Hooray! A menu! I don't know who is happier when I post this, Matt or me. He loves new recipes and I hate coming up with them.

Sweet and Sour Chicken I Recipe

Main Dish:
Other:
To Buy for Menu:
  • cilantro
  • corn tortillas
  • fresh fruits and veggies including cauliflower. I'll be hitting Buy Low for their produce deals either today or tomorrow- their extra produce sales now last 2 days.
I am cheap. I will not only admit it, but I am quite proud of this fact. It may drive everyone around me a bit nuts, but I HATE paying full price for anything. To avoid this, I stock up on stuff when it is cheap, meaning that I have a stockpile of food to make my meals from. That's the goal, anyhow. I'm also using some of the produce that has miraculously grown in my weed patch, I mean garden.


2 comments: