Monday, August 17, 2009

smiths

I had a fun trip to Smiths today. Junk food, here we come!


Retails: $46.23
Total Spent: $14.76
Total Spent Minus the Rebate: $4.76
Percent Off: 90%

How did I do it?
  • compiled list from pinching your pennies
  • when you buy certain products on sale for $2 in groups of 4, Smiths takes $4 off, making each item only $1. In addition, there was a rebate form in the newspaper from 8/2 where if you buy 10 of certain items you get a $10 check. These items are the same! I bought 10 of the items on that sale that were $2 each, $8 came off (2 $4 instantly off), meaning it cost $12. I used $4 in coupons, meaning it cost me $8. I will be getting a $10 rebate check, meaning I made $2 by buying those items. Aren't we lucky little ducks? This deals ends tomorrow night, so if you want to stock up on a bunch of junk food, hustle along! (no, the ice cream isn't in the promotion but it is only $2 and there is a coupon linked on pinchingyourpennies for $1/2, making them only $1.50 each!)
Money Left for the Month: $145.68

No comments:

Post a Comment