Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Albertsons x 2

I am so proud of myself. I went to Albertsons. Twice! Look at me, little Mrs. Shopper. It was slow, took 2 packages of fruit snacks, 1/2 a tortilla, and a container of pudding a nice old man gave us while we were waiting for some meds in Rite Aid, but we did it. Sam was so good, bless that child.

Albertsons 1

Retails: $62.30
Total Spent: $23.60
Total Spent After Rebate: $3.60
Percent Off: 94%

Plus, I also have a $5 catalina to use on anything in the store in the next 2 weeks.

How did I do it?
  • compiled list from pinching your pennies
  • If you buy $25 worth in certain products, a $5 catalina and a $20 rebate form print. You can only do one rebate per household. The $25 is BEFORE coupons, so you can really bring down your total and make money on this one. I bought cilantro, milk, and tortillas that were not on the sale so my total was higher then it would have been.
  • sales: $26.14
  • manufacturer's coupons: $6.50
  • double coupons: $3.00
Albertsons 2


Retails: $15.33
Total Spent: $2.75
Percent Off: 82%

How did I do it?
  • sales: $6.02
  • manufacturer's coupons: $2.75
  • double coupons: $3 (the cashier made a boo-boo here. I went back in and customer service told me to enjoy my quarter)
The double coupons were in a one page ad in the Sunday paper. I get 3 papers so since I can only use one set per store per day and I didn't shop yesterday, I gave away my last set to someone in the store.

Money Left for the Month: $119.33

No comments:

Post a Comment