Saturday, August 29, 2009

Albertsons and Target

Albertsons

I HAD to immediately have diapers today so I ran to Albertsons and used my catalina from a few days ago.


To use the catalina my total had to be more than $10 and with the coupon I used, I needed to up my total so I grabbed some air fresheners that we really needed for our car.

Retails: $13.75
Total Spent: $2.25
Percent Off: 84%

How did I do it?
  • coupons: $1.50
  • catalina: $10


Target


Retails: $66.38
Total Spent: $19.70
Percent Off: 70%

How did I do it?
  • compiled list from hip2save
  • only bought what I had coupons for, except for the contact solution which was on sale and I needed and the soy sauce that I thought I had but went bad when the fridge went out.
  • I paired store coupons with manufacturer's coupons
  • The great thing is that my total is less than what the 2 packs of diapers would have cost.
  • I actually made money by buying the bounce dryer bar and the toothpaste.
  • free items: paper towels, toilet paper, dog food, some of the bananas.
Money Left for the Month: -$17.59

not a bad total for not shopping for over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment