Wednesday, August 12, 2009

confession

My coupon binder is a mess. Most of the coupons are expired. I couldn't give you a percentage of how many because that would require me actually opening it. I have a huge pile of coupons to cut and then file. It is extremely overwhelming. As a result, I have done very little to fix this situation (translation: done nothing). I am, therefore, avoiding Albertsons, darn it all. I LOVE Albertsons, but to get my 85% off there I have to be organized. I'm baby-stepping this, so be patient with me and I'll get there. Eventually.

I do have an idea that is making me feel better. I have so much health/beauty stuff and those are a huge percentage of the coupons that come in the paper. I am not going to cut out those coupons. I'll just leave them how they are and file them in a file box by date. (thanks astealofadeal) The databases I use tell me which inserts the coupons are from so if I really want the item I will still be able to.

1 comment:

  1. Do what works for you! That's why I can't do the binder anymore- if I get behind it's too overwhelming to try and catch up.

    ReplyDelete