Monday, May 31, 2010

Winco

I went with my sister to Winco on Friday to hang out and unfortunately made a few impulse buys. Yikes. Must be because I'm so disciplined. I really was excited about getting free Snyder pretzels (on sale $.98 w/ $1 coupon) but they were all out.


Retails: $7.93
Total Spent: $4.94
Percent Off: 38%
not pictured: a delicious butterfingers

How did I do it?

Mahatma brown Rice, 2 lb, reg. $1.82
- used FREE coupon from my awesome mom and big sis.
- FREE!

Chipoltle Cheese, reg. $2.49/lb
- on sale $1.89/lb
- bought one pound
- used $.30 peelie on cheese
- $1.59/lb!

Butterfingers, reg. $.59
- used FREE coupon from mail
- FREE!

Marshmallows, on sale $.88

McCormick Turmeric, reg. $1.60
Why did I buy this? I don't know.


Money Left for the Month: -$11.32

No comments:

Post a Comment