Monday, May 24, 2010

Fresh Market

Did you know that Good Things Utah puts out store coupons to Fresh Market every week that expire on Saturdays? This last week they had an amazing one for $1/lb off ground beef. Their beef is on sale for $1.98/lb so I got it for $.98/lb for 85% ground beef! This coupon expired on Saturday. They do have a free can of tuna so far this week- they add a new one a day.

Sorry! I went to Fresh Market and Winco on Saturday but didn't have a chance to post until today.


Retails: $31.97
Total Spent: $8.97
Percent Off: 72%

How did I do it?

Kraft Explosions Mac & Cheese, reg. $1.59
- used FREE coupon from the mail (these Explosions are gross)
- FREE!

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Dressings, reg. $2.99
- on sale $1.98
- used $1 coupon from 5/16 SS newspaper
- $.98

85% ground beef, reg. $3.19/lb
- on sale $1.98/lb
- used $1/lb coupon described above
- $.98/lb!


Money Left for the Month: $4.08

3 comments:

  1. Do you think all the Kraft Explosions are going to be gross or just that kind? Which kind did you try? I have a free coupon too, so I will try a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Cheddar. It's just funny that they call it "Explosions" because the problem was that it was so bland. (my husband DID make this though...) Let me know about any other flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the Ice cream rebate you were looking for. Couponsdealsandmore.com posted it on May 3rd, but the rebate expired on the 10th :( Her post is "No Form Needed: Ice Cream Rebate Offer"

    ReplyDelete