Thursday, May 27, 2010

FREE tuna, salad dressing, buns

Fresh Market

Sweet! Free!


I'm not too sure about how many pennies I actually paid on this. I bought some other stuff (pork and beans) and bought them with this. I'm so excited to be the "buyer" for a family reunion this summer. Have I mentioned I LOVE grocery shopping?

Retails: $3.55
Total Spent: $.10
Percent Off: 98%

How did I do it?

Good Things Utah have Fresh Market coupons on their web site. They add a new one every day and they expire Saturdays. This is a good week. All of these items were free with coupon. Nice.


Money Left for the Month: -$6.38

1 comment:

  1. you still love it with 2 kids, huh? I think I've lost my love for it... and I definantly dont love taking 2 kids with me... haha. :) You must have a better attitude than me.

    ReplyDelete