Monday, May 31, 2010

Fresh Market

I couldn't resist getting a few more freebies on Saturday. Also, we ended up having some friends over and I didn't plan well enough so I had to get a few pounds of fresh chicken. Darn it.


Retails: $20.27
Total Spent: $7.67
Percent Off: 62%

How did I do it?

WF Dressing, reg. $1.25
- used FREE coupon from Good Things Utah (all coupons expire Saturday but new ones are added starting Mondays)
- FREE!

WF Tuna, reg. $1.29
- used FREE coupon from GTU (only took off $.99...)
- $.29

Crushed Ice, 10 lb, reg. $1.48
- used FREE coupon from GTU
- FREE!

WF Hamburger Buns, reg. $1.29
- on sale $.78
- used FREE coupon from GTU
- FREE!

Van Camp Pork and Beans, reg. $.99 (or something like that)
- on sale $.50
- Buy 5, get 3 FREE
- $.31 each!
- I split these with my family reunion stockpile

Chicken Breast, reg. $2.99
- on sale $1.88/lb


Money Left for the Month: -$18.99

No comments:

Post a Comment