Monday, May 17, 2010

rite aid

I LOVE Rite Aid!


Retails: $80.00
Total Spent: $19.90
Percent Off: 75%
plus I will get a coupon for a FREE pack of diapers for buying 5 packs!

How did I do it?

Huggies Diapers, reg. $12.49 (they just raised that price!)
- on sale $8.99
- bought 3 packages at a time. Did 2 transactions so I could use 2 $5/$25 coupons
- used $5/$25 purchase Rite Aid coupons here
- used $3 coupons from here and here
- used $2 coupon for the pull ups from 5/16 SS newspaper

- First transaction came to $15.45, Second came to $14.45

- paid with $10 Rite Aid gift card I got from a P&G promotion a while back
- $3.32 a pack!
- PLUS, Rite Aid has a rebate for a FREE pack of diapers when you buy 5.
- $2.84 a pack, factoring in the free one coming! (10.5 cents/diaper)


Without the $10 gift card the diapers would be $4.98 a pack. If you count the free package, it would be $4.27. That is $.16/diaper for the Little Movers, size 4. According to pinchingyourpennies, at the end of last year Huggies and Kirkland size 4 were $.21/diaper at Costco.


compiled list from hip2save and utahdealdiva

Money Left for the Month: $27.24

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you.. this is my FAVORITE diaper promo. I should have waited until today to shop, though... they released a VV Huggies Q yesterday, and I got my $10 Rite Aid GC yesterday too. Oh well... I have an expecting friend who needs diapers, so I'm thinking I'll buy a few more anyway.

    ReplyDelete