Thursday, May 20, 2010

City Deals

Ok, I know I'm a pest about this City Deals website, but it is a killer deal if you ever eat out. I've done Restaurant.com for gift certificates and have not been too impressed with them: it is a bit confusing to use and there are NEVER any restaurants participating within a state of me.


City Deals is super easy, you just have to plan ahead. Just scan through their list of restaurants and click on anyone you want. There's tons of restaurants listed, in addition to other things like spas and activities. The gift certificates come in the mail within a few days (last time I ordered it took them like 2 days!).

It's a great way to try out new places like the Steak and Everything Grill: $25 gift cert for $12.50 or reduce your cost at places you already go to, like Dominoes Pizza: $14 gift cert for $11.20.

Right now, in addition to their great discounts there are a couple codes to reduce your total even more. Enter both the codes pinchingpennies and summerfun for free shipping, 10% off, and $5 off!

I completely sound like a paid sponsor, but I'm not. I just have really loved this site.


thanks pinchingyourpennies for the codes!

No comments:

Post a Comment