Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moneymaker Cereal

Smiths has certain Kellogg's cereals on sale this week for $1.97, a decent price to start with. There are some good coupons out there that make it even cheaper. Also, when you buy 3 a catalina (like a gift card) prints for $2 you can use on anything in the store in the next 2 weeks. When you buy 4 boxes, a $3 catalina prints and when you buy 5 or more boxes a $4 catalina prints.

Utahdealdiva has some great scenarios worked up here, along with printable and newspaper coupon matchups. Check it out if you're interested in this deal.

I bought 3 today and factoring in the catalina they ended up being $.60 a box, about my price point for cereal. What I didn't realize though was that I actually was making money by buying them!


On certain boxes of Kellogg's cereal there are codes for "Free Stuff," anything from a t-shirt to a free movie ticket!


By getting 3, I qualified for $5 in cash at the movie concession stand! Sweet! The details are on Kellogg's Toy Story page. I already have 2 free tickets to Toy Story 3 from this deal so it's looking like a super cheap date night is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment