Monday, March 1, 2010

Snickers Salad


Mmmm. That picture makes me hungry...


Mandi's Snickers Salad

5 large apples, chopped (not peeled)
1 tub of Cool Whip
1 bag of Snickers, fun sized

Freeze the Snickers and then smash them into small little pieces. I hate this part. It's a pain. You can leave the snickers in their packages and whack em with a hammer or meat tenderizer. Whatever. You just want them small.

Mix everything all together and eat right away, not that you'll have leftovers.


FYI: I went to make this the other night and found mold in my Cool Whip. Mold? I was in the process of laughing at how the poll date was a year away when I opened it and saw it. Gross. The point of this disgusting story is that I made this without Cool Whip and I found out that chopped apples and smashed up Snickers are still pretty delicious. I also didn't measure out the quantities at all. I just looked at the bowl and saw entirely too many apples so I smashed up another Snickers bar. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment