Monday, March 29, 2010

Brag, brag, brag

It's been one of those days. The long and short of it all is that I really didn't feel like making a meal tonight.



We went to Quizno's! I used my CityDeals gift certificate that I got for less than 1/2 off and a BOGO coupon from an awesome local coupon calendar. (there's a BOGO coupon here but you have to order a drink too. Thanks utahdealdiva) We ordered off the $5 large menu.

Then we went over to McDonalds and got 2 free smoothies with coupons my sister snagged from The Daily Universe a week or so ago.

So for 2 large Quizno sandwiches and 2 McDonald's Smoothies, $15 dollars or so of food, I spent about $2! Sweet!

Thanks for letting me brag. It feels good.


3 comments:

  1. I have a sister up at BYU too. She doesn't read the Daily Universe as far as I know. If you come across any more great coupons in that paper, could you post about it? Thanks, you are awesome!

    And, you can brag all you want when you get dinner out for that price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! And you know how my hubby is a really big impulse shopper and has a hard time sticking to a list? Last night he went to the store for me and only bought the one item I sent him for, (eggs). I was so proud.

    ReplyDelete