Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Buy Low


Retails: $39.74
Total Spent: $18.91
Percent Off: 52%

How did I do it?

Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, fresh, reg. $2.69/lb
- on sale $1.28/lb
(this chicken needs to be trimmed up a bit, but is a killer deal and it lasts all week, along with everything else I got)

DaVinci pasta, 16 oz, reg. $1.99
- on sale $.69

Western Family veggies, 16 oz, reg. $1.49
- on sale $.78

Gabrielles Syrup, $.98

Haileys Steak Fries, $.39

potatoes, 10 lb, $1.28
(there is a coupon for these in the mailer that came with the ads yesterday, separate from the Buy Low ad. It makes them $.58! I'm mad because I left it in the car. Oh well)

Also, if you were interested in the strawberries ($1.50 for a pound) or the apples (3lb/$1) that are on sale today only, their truck is late and won't be getting in until like 5 pm tonight. I got a raincheck for both of these but it means I'm going to have to go back. Boo.


Money Left for the Month: $61.23

No comments:

Post a Comment