Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maceys

Apparently, I didn't get enough of shopping this morning. We went out this afternoon too. How did it go? Thanks for asking.
- Sam had a poopy diaper. And then another one.
- I locked the keys in the car and had to have a tow guy come
- Isaac had a poopy diaper
- I broke 2 nails.
- Isaac SCREAMED all the way home because we took WAY too long
- I didn't get as many great deals as I was hoping for.
So, all in all, a great trip. Super fun. Can I go again tomorrow?


Retails: $53.61
Total Spent: $16.56
Percent Off: 69%

How did I do it?

Doritos, reg. $3.99
- on sale $1.88

Western Family Sour Cream, reg. $1.39
- on sale $.88
- used Budget Buster store coupon (cheapy newspaper looking coupon book that came in the mail yesterday. I heard the stores have some extra copies if you didn't get one. Ask at customer service.) Buy One, Get One Free
- $.44 each

Yoplait Frozen Smoothies, reg. $2.99
- used $1/2 store coupon from the ad
- used 2 $1.25 coupons previously available online
- $1.24 each

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, reg. $2.49 lb
- on sale $1.48/lb
- used $3 off a super saver pack of meat from the Budget Buster coupon book
- $.65/lb for one pack, $.59/lb for the other

Excedrin, reg. $4.19
- on sale $3.89
- used FREE coupon previously available online

Mini Babybel, reg. $3.99
- used $1 coupon from Budget Buster coupon book
- used $.55 coupon from 1/10 SS newspaper
- $2.44


Money Left for the Month: $132.42

2 comments:

  1. Out twice in one day? That's brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason I thought your 2nd was a girl. Some days with 2 kids are like that. You'll get the hang of it. Some days will be great. And then there are the days when no one showers, no one get dressed, everyone surviving the day is a major accomplishment and you just watch the clock waiting for DH to get home. I wish you more good days than survival days. =)

    ReplyDelete