Monday, February 8, 2010

Walmart


Retails: $58.37
Total Spent: $12.19
Percent Off: 79%

How did I do it?

Great Value Yogurt, $.44 each
- used $.75/4 coupon (ID and UT only)
- $.25 each

Pictureka Card Game, $5.24
- used $5 coupon
- $.24

StarKist Tuna, $.98 each
- used $1 coupon (online, but I can't find it now... Sorry!)
- used BOGO (buy one, get one free) coupon from mail
- 2 for FREE

Mahatma Rice, 1 lb, $1.22
- $.72

Olay ProX Cleanser, $17.97
- used $10 coupon from mail
- used BOGO coupon for Olay Quench Body Lotion from 2/7 PG newspaper
- $7.97

Olay Quench Body Lotion, reg. $8.69
- on sale $7.77
- FREE with above BOGO coupon

Always Pads, $3.96
- FREE coupon in mail

LaVictoria Salsa, $2.12
- used $4/2 coupons (from LaVictoria.com- have to enter codes to qualify for coupons)
- $.12 each

Nalleys Dill Pickles, spears, $2.08
- used $1.50 coupon from 1/31 newspaper
- $.58 each


Money Left for the Month: $83.74


1 comment:

  1. What! You're still shopping? I guess that means no baby yet. Bummer. On Saturday night, you were the star of all my dreams all night long. The craziest most bizarre dreams. Some of us in high school, some of us as super pregnant moms, and as always scheming doing funny things. I thought for sure it was a sign that my subconcious was so connected to you, that I knew you had gone into labor! Apparently my 6th sense needs a little fine tuning :) Anyways, I'm thinking about you. Good luck! And ps. Nice score!

    ReplyDelete