Wednesday, February 10, 2010

rite aid diapers


Retails: $38.40
Total Spent: $18.95
Percent Off: 51%
Plus I applied for a $2 Rite Aid Rebate and a $5 Rite Aid Grab the Gold Rebate
Adjusted Percent Off: 69%

How did I do it?

Pampers Diapers, jumbo pack, reg. $11.99 each
- on sale $8.99 each
- $3.49 each, with the deal listed below

This is the deal I did, copied from hip2save's website.

I just wanted to remind you all that this is the last week to participate in Grab the Gold at Rite Aid. Spend $100 on select P&G items and get a $35 Visa Rewards Card; spend $50 and get a $15 card; spend $25 and get a $5 card!

Buy 3 Pampers for $8.99 each
Total = $26.97
Use the $5 off $25 coupon from
here or here (register to access the coupon) or the $5 off $20 from here
Plus, use 3 $1.50/1 coupons from the 2/7 PG
Pay $17.47, plus tax
Get back a $2
Single Check Rebate #42 (for purchasing one package of Pampers)
apply for the $5 Grab the Gold Visa card
Final cost $10.47 for 3 packs of diapers or
$3.49 each!, plus tax

This is only part of her diaper scenario involving stocking up on 12 packs of diapers, making each pack $2.74. If you're needing to stock up on diapers and have some wiggle room in your budget this month, check it out. Even without the $1.50 coupons, this is a pretty great deal.

Also, there is a P&G coupon book with over $100 of high value coupons that you can qualify for if you spend over $50 (before coupons) on their participating products. Hip2save lists the details here. If you do this diaper deal, save your receipts!

Both these rebates are through Rite Aid's online rebate program and are really easy to do. When I get home from the store I just enter my info from the receipt and that's it. In a few weeks they mail me a check and in the case of the Grab the Gold, it will be a Visa. While not great at submitting other rebates, I ALWAYS do Rite Aid's because of how easy it is. No stamps or envelopes. Beautiful.


Budget Info: Both of the Newborn packs are coming out of the money from my super nice big sister's baby gift, so I'm not subtracting them from my Money Left.


Money Left for the Month: $49.94

No comments:

Post a Comment