Wednesday, February 3, 2010

menu 2/3/10

Let us all hope that this menu will not actually all happen this week. Let us pray that there will be some delicious hospital meals inserted and that the completion of this menu will be seen with one addition to my family.

I can only hope...


Menu:
  • IKEA meatball meal, complete with meatballs, lingonberry sauce, gravy, and mashed potatoes
  • Stuffed french toast with this DELICIOUS Kneaders Carmel Syrup
  • Pasta Bake with homemade bread
  • Taco Salad with homemade hard shells
  • Baked Potato with all the fixin's
  • Grilled Bone-In Chicken Breasts (America's Test Kitchen p.478)
  • Shredded Pork Sandwiches in homemade rolls
Sides: fresh/frozen/canned fruits and veggies

To Buy for the Menu:
  • cream, Fresh Market, $.79
  • nothing else. I menu plan around what I already have in the house so I don't have to pay full price for items on my menu. In this way I'm able to afford to stock up on all the great deals every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment