Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rite Aid

So I thought I had a much better deal then I did, but things still worked out fine. Apparently the cashier forgot to ring up the Dove and I didn't catch it until I got home. I guess I'll be making another trip to Rite Aid in the next few days to pay for it. I've adjusted my totals as if I did pay for it originally. So frustrating...

Also, that candy is not for my fat tummy. It is happily leaving my house, off to make some other people jollier.

Retails: $61.35
Total Spent: $8.67
Percent Off: 86%
Plus I will be submitting for a $4 rebate from Rite Aid!
with rebate:
Percent Off: 92%

How did I do it?

Chocolate Covered Cherries, reg. $2.19
- on clearance $.54

Dove Chocolate, reg. $3.99
- on sale 2/$6
- applied for $1 rebate
- 2/$4

Finesse shampoo, reg. $3.99
- on sale $2.99
- applied for $2 rebate
- $.99

Johnson & Johnson products, reg. $4.49-$5.99 each
- on sale, Buy One, Get One for $.01
- used $1 coupon for each product, see Utahdealdiva for lots of printables.
- $1.25-$1.99 per item
Note: both Utahdealdiva and Hip2Save have reported lower prices on these items. I don't know if it was just my Provo store or what.

Peanut Easter M & Ms, reg. $3.99
- on sale, Buy One, Get One for $.01
- applied for a $1 rebate from Rite Aid
- $1.50 each

In addition, I first used a $5/$25 purchase Rite Aid coupon and then my $10 Gift of Savings voucher thingy I got in the mail 2 weeks ago. Nice.


compiled list from hip2save and utahdealdiva


Money Left for the Month: $13.13


No comments:

Post a Comment