Tuesday, December 1, 2009

To anyone who cares...


I was wondering if either of the 2 people who read this blog have any preference to how I post what deals I get, meaning do you care to see all the details of how I got the items for the price I did, like the last post? Or do you just care what the bottom line was for each item? Or do you not care about the individual prices and just the grand total? Or do you just check this blog to give yourself a good laugh about the hobbies some people have and it really doesn't matter at all?

I want this to be helpful. Ok, we really know that this blog is all about saving Matt from having to listen to the intimate details of each and every shopping trip. Twice. But it would be nice if it was able to be beneficial to someone else too. Let me know.

9 comments:

  1. Aloha! I enjoy seeing how you get the deals to see if it's something I can translate to the stores we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you got the deals and the list of exact prices on items. I want to know if I can re-create it if I have the coupons on hand etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look I'm #3! :) I like the way you do it now. Some day when I grow up I'll be like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you did that last post. Then I can see if any of the deals are something I can do too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it either way (old way or most recent Walmart way). =) I love to just check in a see how you're budgeting is doing... you do a really great job. By the way, did you really go over budget? I'm a total nerd and I noticed that you counted money spent on a Smiths gift card as money spent out of your cash budget... did you reduce your cash budget by the amount on your gift cards? I like your blog, and I know what you mean about having to save your husband from having to hear about your deal excitement. My husband hears it all too often too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosie, you're so sweet! Usually I don't take off gift cards from my total, but this month it has been a bit of a necessity to do that. I also used a gift card at Walmart.

    One day I'll be so rich I won't even feel guilty for not mailing in all the rebates I mean to. But for now, gift cards get counted on my total, darn it. At least last month and this month anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! More than two people read your blog. I like the way you do it now. Even if I'm too lazy to go anywhere but Wal-Mart and Sam's club.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love details. I am not savvy enough to come up with all my own deals, so I copy the deals of others. So, it is very helpful when they spell it all out for me; what they got, what coupons they used and where to find them, and the prices.
    I really enjoy your blog!! You break things down so nicely. Like others have said, someday I will budget and shop as well as you do.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The more details the better...I love trying to re-create as well...and look you have more than 2 readers!!!

    ReplyDelete