Thursday, December 3, 2009

smiths


Retails: $8.93
Total Spent: $5.72
Percent Off: 36%
And I paid with a gift card, so I spent nothing out of pocket!

How did I do it?

Flour, 5 lb: $1.45
- on sale $1.25

Brown sugar: $1.69
- on sale $.99

Baggies: $1.89
- on sale $1

Sometimes it's all about the bottom line price you pay, not the percent off.
(spoken by someone who just got a lousy percentage!)


I'll be hitting Smiths again on Saturday for some of their Saturday only specials. I'm also planning on picking up some more brown sugar and some powdered sugar because they were all out tonight.

They've also got their Kroger spices on sale for 40% off and I found an online coupon for $.55 off their Private Selections spice brand that hooks onto your Smiths card. When I went to check out my card hadn't uploaded it yet. I guess sometimes it can take up to a day. Bummer. I'll snag my super cheap chili powder on Saturday too.

compiled list from pinchingyourpennies
Money Left for the Month: $119.64

No comments:

Post a Comment