Monday, December 7, 2009

$40 in gift certificates for $3!!

duct tape wallet
yes, this IS a duct tape wallet. thanks for noticing! it can be yours through redenvelope.

UPDATE: It looks like this deal is only good through today (Tuesday) so if you're thinking about it, do it soon!

I finally had time to look into this deal that hip2save listed a few days ago. You get a $25 gift certificate with restaurant.com for $3. Plus, after check out you get a $15 gift code for RedEnvelope.com! I just did this deal and got my dad a great birthday present for super cheap. (he only wishes it were that awesome duct tape wallet!)

If you've never used restaurant.com, then check this out here. I'd never been on redenvelope and had fun looking at their stuff. They do have stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. There are fun gift ideas there, that's for sure.

Plus, I decided to finally join ebates to do this deal and just for signing up I got $5! Plus, I will get 15% back from restaurant.com and 12% from redenvelope. Sweet! UPDATE: it looks like RedEnvelope is now only giving 6% back through ebates. Darn.

If you're interested at all, check out hip2saves description of what to do here. She explains ebates and all the rest. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment