Monday, November 2, 2009

October Budget Review

I have a confession to make: I bought toilet paper at Sam's Club at the beginning of the month for about $15. I was too embarrassed to list it when I bought it because I had already spent SO much that 1st week (story of my life), but there it is. So I actually went over-budget by $2.75.

For the Month of October, the stuff I bought
(not including WIC)
Retails: $638.40
Total Spent: $202.75
Percent Off: 68%

I was able to stock up on toilet paper, produce, razors, floss, batteries, hydrocortisone, lunch meat, air fresheners, candles, spices, soap, butter, soda, mac and cheese, cream cheese, cheese, diapers, peanut butter, pasta sauce, wrapping paper, yogurt, pasta, granola bars, granola, sugar, cling wrap, syrup, peanuts, juice, dog food, frozen corn, chicken, and tortilla chips. Plus I got Halloween candy.

Stuff I got from WIC
Retails: about $47.50
FREE

With WIC I was able to get lots of produce, bread, milk, eggs, cereal, juice, beans, and tortillas all for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment