Thursday, November 12, 2009

Albertsons. No, Fresh Market

I am so sad to be loosing my super close Albertsons and am almost as sad that I have apparently missed out on much of their clearancing out for the switch over to Fresh Market. Bummer on both. I was able to get a few deals today though.


Retails: about $30
Total Spent: $7.75
Percent Off: 74%

How did I do it?
  • diapers were on sale for $6, the tomato paste was $1.19 and used $1 coupon ($.19), the yogurt was on clearance for $1.50 and used $.75 coupon ($.75), the cookies were $1 and used $1 coupon= FREE!
  • I love that everything besides the diapers came to $1.75, including tax. Nice.
  • I'm excited to use the cookies for neighbor gifts. For free. So all you neighbors reading this, just know you're loved. What can I say? We're poor and I'm cheap.
Money Left for the Month: $77.46

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you missed much with the Albertson's clearance. I went there the day after Fresh Market took over and even the perishible items like Albertson brand yogurt and cheese were more expensive than the Western Family brand there.

    ReplyDelete