Friday, June 25, 2010

Kikkoman for $.44!

Target

I went out to Target today for the Huggies wipes/diaper deal. I have been doing ok with staying on top of wipes lately but things change so fast.

I know that this trip puts me over budget but what else is new? Isn't it nice to know that no matter how much some things change, I will always be over budget? There is comfort in small things like this. I'm all about you.


Retails: $31.00
Total Spent: $18.03
Percent Off: 42%

How did I do it?

Huggies Diapers jumbo pack, reg. $8.99 and Huggies Wipes 504 count, reg. $11.99
- used $3.50 off both (wipes more than 184 count) Target coupon here
- used $3 Huggies diapers coupon
- used $2 Huggies wipes greater than 320 count coupon
- $12.48 for both!

Oscar Meyer Turkey Bacon, reg. $2.54
- on sale $1.99
- used $1 coupon
- $.99!

Carnation Evaporated Milk, reg. $.97 (a great price to start with. Walmart was WAY more)
- $.72

Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce, reg. $1.64
- on sale $1.44
- used $1 coupon from online that I cannot remember where I got it. Sorry!
- $.44!

compiled list from givemeneither and hip2save

Money Left for the Month: -$7.42

No comments:

Post a Comment