Saturday, June 12, 2010

Target 96% Off!

Target

I'm so mad at Target. Well, I guess I'm more mad at myself. But I'm still not very happy with that place. Target is not close to me and I drove all the way out there after calling to see if they had the diapers and wipes for the killer Huggies deal (post #17). They did. Then.

I, however, have learned a valuable lesson: have them hold the diapers. Oh well.

Walmart didn't have the Pampers wipes either tonight. I didn't have a very fun trip.

not pictured: candy bar. oops.

Retails: $9.50
Total Spent: $.39
Percent Off: 96%

How did I do it?

Fur Fighters, reg. $5.99
- on clearance $2.48 (not marked- price check it! they're on an end cap)
- used $4 coupon from 4/11 SS newspapers
- $1.52 MoneyMaker!!!

Shout, reg. $2.24
- used $1 Target coupon
- used $.55 peelie on bottle
- $.69!

Candy bar, reg. $.67
I had to buy something to bring my total high enough to be able to use my last coupon- the register wouldn't take it off because it would have meant they would have to give me money back and Target doesn't do that.


Money Left for the Month: $72.82

No comments:

Post a Comment