Saturday, June 19, 2010

menu 6/19

Hooray! A menu! It's a miracle after so long of a break. It has been a very busy month, not that it's an excuse. Things are back to normal so hopefully I'll get back on top of things again, or as on top of things as I ever am. Matt's just praying I'll get that darn laundry put away. Why is that so difficult? I think I just found the perfect Father's Day present!


Menu:
Need to buy for Menu: Nothing. I really do my best to not have to buy anything for my menus but to choose meals that use stuff I've stockpiled. In that way I have money to buy the food that is on sale and build up my food storage.

2 comments:

  1. I did the PW version of Tikka Masala a bit ago and really liked it. Ben thought it was pretty good but he didn't like the tomato chunks. I'd make it again though. Tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had it tonight. Funny, Matt didn't like the chunks either. He suggested blending it. He also said that he would throw in some of our fancy smoked paprika too.

    It was pretty good. The garlic naan was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete