Monday, September 14, 2009

Maceys

I was running low on butter. Maceys just knew how to make this gal happy. ($1.58!) I also needed canning lids- Walmart only had the wide mouth left earlier today.

Oh, ignore the dirty appliance behind the food. Isn't it sad that I chose this spot to display my shopping deals? This was apparently the best option at this point. Yikes.


Retails: $28.74
Total Spent: $16.76
Percent Off: 42%

How did I do it?
  • compiled my list from pinchingyourpennies.com
  • bought multiples of things at my price points
  • did no impulse shopping (did that earlier at Walmart- see corn dog and Dumdums. Mmmm.)
Money Left for the Month: $48.72
I am so good at spending money. This is not good. It's only the 14th...

1 comment:

  1. I'm with your on being good at spending. Lately I've just been staying completely away from stores in order to stay on budget (But Target is calling me... 16 cent glade candles, free refills, a $12 Swiffer WetJet, 24 cent mascara... I'm not sure how long I can resist!). I am thinking that I should head back to Maceys for more 58 cent eggs. Too good a price and my husband is REALLY good at using our eggs too fast. DD is always requesting pancakes, and he obliges. =)

    ReplyDelete