Monday, July 13, 2009

Rite Aid

I think I really like my Rite Aid. I haven't been there in months and months and was surprised at how helpful and friendly (even coupon-friendly) they all were. I waltzed in there at 9am and they still had tons of diapers! Hooray.


Retails: $73.07
Total Spent: $49.60
Percent Off: 32%

But the good deal wasn't in the purchase price, it's in the rebates. I will get a $25 Rite Aid gift card and a $2 rebate, for a total of $27 back. If you WERE to subtract that from what I spent (which we know that I DON'T do, thank you Budget-Police Matt), it is one sweet deal. I thought I was also getting a free pack of diapers for the future, but I misread something or other and the Swimmers don't count for that rebate. I wonder if I should take those back?

Here are the deals:
  • Spend $50 on participating products and get a $25 gift card
  • buy a mega pack and get $2 rebate
  • buy 5 huggies packs, get a coupon for a free 6th in the mail.
Coupons I used:
  • did 2 transactions and used 2 5/$25 coupons
  • used 5 $1.50 coupons
I was totally out of diapers- had like 3 diapers left- so this was very good timing. Thank you Rite Aid.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love a good diaper deal. Do you know that you can submit your receipts to the caregivers marketplace and get back .75 for each pack of huggies (including swimmers I think) that you buy? I love to save my huggies receipts until I have a nice little stack and then submit them all at once so I can get a decent little check every once in a while.

    PS. Can I vent for a moment? No one else cares, but I'm beating myself up and thinking about going back. I forgot to use $8 worth of coupons today at Target!! I am so ticked. I mean $8 is a lot of money! And they were for products that I NEVER would have bought name brand without a good coupon. GRRRR. I had a huge stack of coupons I was going to use and somehow they just got stuck in my organizer. I thought my total was high, but I didn't realize HOW high until I found the lost coupons. Poor poor me. :)

    ReplyDelete