Monday, July 6, 2009

a wonderful albertsons trip

I have been wanting to do this deal for the last week, but haven't been able to get to the store until today around 9:30am. Much to my surprise my local store had everything I was looking for.


Retails: $58.24
Total Spent: $10.72
Percent Off: 82%

Plus I have $5 in catalinas to use on anything in the store in the next 2 weeks!

How did I do it?
  • used database on pinching your pennies to compile my list
  • sales: $28.47
  • manufacturer's coupons: $11.00
  • double coupons: $3
  • plus I did a survey the other day that was on the bottom of my receipt that gave me a $2 credit that I used.

The $5 in catalinas were from the following:
  • buy 5 tunas, a $1 catalina prints
  • buy 6 Mac & cheese and a $2 catalina prints
  • and my receipt printed another survey for another $2! Sweet. It took me like 3 minutes last time.
Money Left for the Month: $180.58

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy! I just signed up for pinching your pennies today and was looking for ideas and pointers on your site. I'm excited! I got a few cool things today, like microwave popcorn for 29 cents and milk for 67 cents. I'm going to keep checking your blog for tips. Do you have a favorite store that has the best buys? It looks like Albertsons? --Mel

    ReplyDelete