Monday, February 7, 2011

Seattle Resources

In case you hadn't noticed, in the last 5 months or so I am now finding myself with very limited time for posting. I am still couponing of course. It just takes a really long time to search the blog world, compile lists, get my coupons printed and/or cut, sort them by store, pack up 2 monkeys, shop, come home, take pictures, and THEN post. Since I cannot possibly cut back on the shopping aspect (translation: I'm an addict) I have decided that blogging will have to wait a bit.

I have found a few resources for stores here in the Seattle area that I look up every week to help me decide which stores I'll hit and what I'll get there. Hope this helps!

Nationwide Stores
Rite Aid: hip2save (sales run Sun-Sat)
Walgreens: hip2save (Sun-Sat)
Target: hip2save (Sun-Sat)

Seattle Area Stores
Albertsons: couponconnectionsnw or pinchingyourpennies (Wed-Tues)
QFC: couponconnectionsnw (Wed-Tues)
Top Foods: couponconncetionsnw (Wed-Tues)
Fred Meyer: couponconncetionsnw or pinchingyourpennies (Sun-Sat)

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment