Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rite Aid 99% Off- Humidifier, Diapers, & More for Pennies

I had an awesome trip to Rite Aid today!

I got a pack of Huggies, a humidifier, 3 trial sized TRESemme, 2 ice packs, and some candy. Guess how much it cost?

IMAG0192.jpg

Retails: about $35
Total Spent: $.64
Percent Off: 99%

64 cents. Crazy.

I did use a $4 gift card but I also got a $2 UpReward (like gift card).

Want details? Check out Hip2Save here and here. She also tells about how to get free Halloween candy from Rite Aid here. Would have been helpful to see before I went, but whatever.

When I shop at Rite Aid I make sure to buy in $25 increments so that I can use a $5/$25 purchase Rite Aid coupon. Then I use store and manufacturer coupons.

Money Left for the Month: $177.22

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Joy! I wanted to get a Humidifier, but they weren't on sale/clearanced at my store :(

    ReplyDelete